Bundle and save on quality pruners
Bypass shears provide a clean and gentle cut with their blades that pass each other precisely. They are ideally suited for finer work and use with delicate or fibrous woods that require a cut with less cutting force. Their design allows shoots to be cut off flush at the base.
Original LÖWE 12 are small bypass pruning shears with a precision cutting head with optimum geometry for precise, easy cutting.
These small shears are suitable for viniculture, horticulture, roses/flowers, fruit growing, and tree nursuries.
The 12.104 model features a standard handle for medium hand sizes.
- Small precision cutting head with optimum geometry for precise, easy cutting. Chamfered cutting edges prolong the life of the blades.
- High-grade materials and design optimised for light weight.
- Efficient cushion-- shock absorber to minimise cuting impact.
- Handles made from high quality fibre reinforced plastic.
- Stainless-steel spring to lock the fastener.
- Self-locking fastener ensures maximum safety.
- Lightweight technical spiral spring with linear force progression.
- The Original LÖWE blade: hard, tough and sharp; corrosion protection; non-stick.
- Finger recess for cutting thin branches (back).
- Internal sap groove for continuous self-cleaning of blade.
All parts are all separately available, can be easily replaced, and can be purchased individually.
- Blade: LO-12.001
- Counterblade: LO-12.002
- Spiral spring: LO-14.003
- Set spare parts in a blister: LO-12.007