Bundle and save on quality pruners
The 5.124 model is the same small anvil pruner as 5.104, except with a pointed tip for best access to narrow areas between branches and shoots.
Suitable for fruit growing, tree nurseries, viniculture, horticulture, and roses/flowers.
- Can be used to cut branches up to 16mm (5/8") diameter with astonishing ease.
- With a length of 18 cm and a weight of only 185 g, it is the perfect pruner to be kept all the time in one's pocket for additional cutting work.
- All parts are separately available, can easily be replaced, and can be purchased individually.
All parts are all separately available, can be easily replaced, and can be purchased individually.
- Blade pointed: 5021/B
- Anvil (base) pointed: 5022
- Spring with screw and nut: 5003
- Bolt with sleeve and nut: 5005
- Screws with sleeve for anvil: 1006
- Set spare parts: 5007