Original LÖWE 5.104 Small Anvil Pruner
Confidently cut tougher stems, branches, and twigs up to 16mm with the Original LÖWE 5.104 Small Anvil Pruner. It's the perfect compact size of only 17.5cm which means you can easily take it with you. Original LÖWE 5 Anvil Pruner is the easiest cut, due to a thinner cutting blade. It fits comfortably in either the left or right hand and is especially recommended for people with small hands or joint problems.
Bundle and save on quality pruners
Maintaining Your Fruit-Bearing Trees and More with Ease
Original LÖWE 5 Anvil Pruner is the most straightforward cut, due to a thinner cutting blade. It fits comfortably into the hand, and is especially recommended for people with small hands or joint problems.
The Original LÖWE 5 Anvil Pruner 5.104 model features a standard handle for small and medium hand sizes.
Suitable for fruit growing, tree nurseries, viniculture, horticulture, and roses/flowers.
- Can be used to cut branches up to 16mm (5/8") in diameter with astonishing ease.
- With a length of 18 cm and a weight of only 190 g, it is the perfect pruner to be kept all the time in one's pocket for additional cutting work.
- All parts are separately available, can easily be replaced, and can be purchased individually.
All parts are separately available, can be easily replaced, and can be purchased individually.
- Blade: 5001/B
- Anvil (base): 5002
- Spring with screw and nut: 5003
- Bolt with sleeve and nut: 5005
- Screws with sleeve for anvil: 1006
- Set spare parts: 5007
- Weight: 190g
- Length: 17.5cm
- Cutting Diameter: 16mm
The Original LÖWE 5.104 Anvil Pruners are made in Germany to ensure exceptional build quality.