Compact Bypass Pruner - curved handle
Original LÖWE 14 are compact bypass pruning shears with a slim and pointed design.These extremely lightweight shears are suitable for horticulture, roses/flowers, tree nursuries, and viniculture.
Bundle and save on quality pruners
Bypass shears provide a clean and gentle cut with their blades that pass each other precisely. They are ideally suited for finer work and use with delicate or fibrous woods that require a cut with less cutting force. Their design allows shoots to be cut off flush at the base.
Original LÖWE 14 are compact bypass pruning shears with a slim and pointed design.
These extremely lightweight shears are suitable for horticulture, roses/flowers, tree nursuries, and viniculture.
The 14.107 model features an inwardly curved handle for small hands.
- Lowest cutting impact by dual shock absorber.
- Compact design-- slim and pointed.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Good balance (not top-heavy).
- Self-locking fastener ensures maximum safety.
- Stainless-steel spring to lock the fastener.
- Technical spiral spring with linear force progression.
- Strong bearing.
- Ideal cutting geometry; blade with corrosion protection and non-stick.
- Ergonomical handles.
- Counter-blade with corrosion protection.
- Internal sap groove for continuous self-cleaning of blade.
All parts are all separately available, can be easily replaced, and can be purchased individually.
- Blade: LO-14.001
- Counter-blade: LO-14.002
- Spiral spring: LO-14.003
- Pair of handles with screws: LO-14.004/07
- Bearing in a blister (incl bolt, nut): LO-14.005
- Shock absorber (1 pair): LO-14.008
- Fastener + stainless steel spring: LO-14.009