Original LÖWE Compact Bypass Pruners 14
Prune with careful precision for your plants with the Original LÖWE Compact Bypass Pruners 14. They are compact bypass pruning shears with a slim and pointed design. These extremely lightweight shears are suitable for horticulture, roses/flowers, tree nurseries, and viniculture.
Bundle and save on quality pruners
Fine Pruning With Precision
Bypass shears provides a clean and gentle cut with their blades that pass each other precisely. They are ideally suited for finer work and use with delicate or fibrous woods that require a cut with less cutting force. Their design allows shoots to be cut off flush at the base.
Designed To Prune Your Finer Plants
Original LÖWE Compact Bypass Pruners 14 are pruning shears with a slim and pointed design.
These extremely lightweight shears are suitable for horticulture, roses/flowers, tree nursuries, and viniculture. The Original LÖWE Compact Bypass Pruners 14.104 model features a standard handle for medium and large hand sizes.
- User-Friendly Size & Weight: Original LÖWE Compact Bypass Pruners 14 is just 19 cm in length and 180g in weight. 22 mm in cutting diameter is a compact tool that can be used to cut branches with astounding ease.
- Easy to Store: This Compact Bypass hand shear is the perfect-sized pruner to be kept all the time in one's toolbox for additional cutting work support.
- Reduced Hand Strain: This powerful pruning device offers steady assistance to any kind of pruning chores with its dual shock absorber cutting down the impact on hands with every use.
- Designed For Comfort: It is very easy to carry, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse pruning activities with the help of its portable design and comfortable pruning experience.
- Quality Made Design: Made meticulously in Germany and engineered to perfection, receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations. The Original LÖWE Compact Bypass Pruners 14 can be used for any day-to-day pruning tasks or similar jobs.
More Product Features: Original LÖWE Compact Bypass Pruners 14.104
- Lowest cutting impact by the dual shock absorber.
- Compact design-- slim and pointed.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Good balance (not top-heavy).
- Self-locking fastener ensures maximum safety.
- Stainless steel spring to lock the fastener.
- Technical spiral spring with linear force progression.
- Strong bearing.
- Ideal cutting geometry; blade with corrosion protection and non-stick.
- Ergonomic handles.
- Counter-blade with corrosion protection.
- Internal sap groove for continuous self-cleaning of the blade.
All parts are all separately available, can be easily replaced, and can be purchased individually.
- Blade: LO-14.001
- Counter-blade: LO-14.002
- Spiral spring: LO-14.003
- Pair of handles with screws: LO-14.004/04
- Bearing in a blister (incl bolt, nut): LO-14.005
- Shock absorber (1 pair): LO-14.008
- Fastener + stainless steel spring: LO-14.009