Bundle and save on quality pruners
The All-round Design for your Garden
The Original LÖWE 9 bypass pruner shears provide a clean and gentle cut with their blades that pass each other precisely. They are ideally suited for finer work and use with delicate or fibrous woods that require a cut with less cutting force. Their design allows shoots and woody stems to be cut off flush at the base.
Original LÖWE 9 bypass pruners are professional bypass pruning shears with a continuously adjustable handle width, and easy-to-replace blade. This superior technology is suitable for horticulture, roses/flowers, viniculture, fruit growing, tree nurseries, and forestry.
The Original LÖWE 9.107 model features an inwardly curved handle for small and medium hand sizes.
Superior Bypass Pruning Technology Features:
- Tried-and-tested shears spring.
- Externally-positioned blades are fastened with just a single nut, making blade changes easy and quick. Disassembly of the shears is not necessary.
- The Original LÖWE blade: hard, tough and sharp; corrosion protection; non-stick.
- Handle width adjustment allows adjustment to individual hand sizes.
- Adjustable safety catch (back).
All parts are separately available, can be easily replaced, and can be purchased individually.
- Blade: LO-9001/B
- Counterblade: LO-9002
- Spring: LO-6003
- Bearing in a blister: LO-6005
- Set spare parts in a blister: LO-9007
- Pair of handles: 6.004/07
The Original LÖWE 9.107 bypass pruners are made in Germany to ensure exceptional build quality.