Original LÖWE 21.080 Bypass Loppers 80cm
Reach and lop even further with the Original LÖWE 21.080 Bypass Loppers. Original LÖWE 21 are bypass loppers that are particularly suitable for delicate woods. They have long handles for ample reach and make a fine, gentle cut on live wood up to 40mm in diameter.
Bundle and save on quality pruners
Gently Maintain Your Trees, Shrubs, Hedges & More
Original LÖWE 21 are bypass loppers that are particularly suitable for delicate wood. They are heavy-duty bypass loppers that make exceptional tree pruners that can cut up to live wood diameters up to 40mm. The Original LÖWE 21 Bypass Loppers are available in 3 sizes based on your handling needs: 80cm, 65cm, and 40cm.
- The curved, steel blades assist the drawing cutting movement.
- Enables pruning closest to the stem.
- The ergonomic plastic handle fits comfortably in the hand.
- Extremely strong, oval aluminum tube.
- Special super-strong steel cutting head with corrosion protection.
- Solid screw-locking device and hardened pivot bolt.
- Precision-cut Original LÖWE blade with corrosion protection; non-stick.
These loppers are suitable for viniculture, fruit growing, horticulture, tree nurseries, and forestry.
The LO-21.080 has a length of 80cm.
Specifications & Replaceable Parts For The Original LÖWE 21
All parts are separately available, can be easily replaced, and can be purchased individually.
- Blade: LO-21.001
- Counter-blade: LO-21.002
- Bearing in a blister (incl bolt, nut, locking plate, and screw): LO-20.005
- Shock absorber: LO-21.008
- Pair of handle tubes: LO-20.011/80
- Screws for handle tubes (4 pieces): LO-20.012
The Original LÖWE 21.080 Bypass Loppers are made in Germany to ensure exceptional build quality.