Bundle and save on quality pruners
Gently Maintain Your Trees, Shrubs, Hedges & More
Original LÖWE 21 are bypass loppers that are particularly suitable for delicate wood. They are heavy-duty bypass loppers that make exceptional tree pruners that can cut up to live wood diameters up to 40mm. The Original LÖWE 21 Bypass Loppers are available in 3 sizes based on your handling needs: 80cm, 65cm, and 40cm.
- The curved, steel blades assist the drawing cutting movement.
- Enables pruning closest to the stem.
- The ergonomic plastic handle fits comfortably in the hand.
- Extremely strong, oval aluminum tube.
- Special super-strong steel cutting head with corrosion protection.
- Solid screw-locking device and hardened pivot bolt.
- Precision-cut Original LÖWE blade with corrosion protection; non-stick.
These loppers are suitable for viniculture, fruit growing, horticulture, tree nurseries, and forestry.
The LO-21.080 has a length of 80cm.
Specifications & Replaceable Parts For The Original LÖWE 21
All parts are separately available, can be easily replaced, and can be purchased individually.
- Blade: LO-21.001
- Counter-blade: LO-21.002
- Bearing in a blister (incl bolt, nut, locking plate, and screw): LO-20.005
- Shock absorber: LO-21.008
- Pair of handle tubes: LO-20.011/80
- Screws for handle tubes (4 pieces): LO-20.012
The Original LÖWE 21.080 Bypass Loppers are made in Germany to ensure exceptional build quality.