Bundle and save on quality pruners
Original LÖWE 8 features a drawing cut against a solid base coupled with curved blades. It also has a continuously adjustable handle width.
It is a combination of the advantages of anvil technology and bypass geometry.
Advantages of Original LÖWE Anvil Pruning Shears:
- easy cut due to optimized power transmission
- no cutting impact
- suitable for use with even the toughest woods
- minimal maintenance—worn-out components are easy to replace
- suitable for both right- and left-handers
Advantages of Bypass Pruning Shears (curved blade and slim design):
- prevents the branch slipping out of the blades
- ideally suited to cutting branches in tight locations
- makes it possible to cut close to the main stem
Advantages of Continuously Variable Grip Width Adjustment:
- extends the life of the blade, because wear can be compensated for by adjusting the grip width
- adjustable to the user's hand size
The 8.104 model features a standard handle for medium and large hand sizes.
Suitable for fruit growing, horticulture, forestry, viniculture, tree nurseries, and roses/flowers.
All parts are all separately available, can be easily replaced, and can be purchased individually.
- Blade: LO-8001/B
- Anvil (base) with screw: LO-8002
- Spring: LO-6003
- Set spare parts in a blister: LO-8007