Bundle and save on quality pruners
Original LÖWE 8 features a drawing cut against a solid base coupled with curved blades. It also has a continuously adjustable handle width.
It is a combination of the advantages of anvil technology and bypass geometry.
Advantages of Original LÖWE Anvil Pruning Shears:
- easy cut due to optimized power transmission
- no cutting impact
- suitable for use with even the toughest woods
- minimal maintenance—worn-out components are easy to replace
- suitable for both right- and left-handers
Advantages of Bypass Pruning Shears (curved blade and slim design):
- prevents the branch slipping out of the blades
- ideally suited to cutting branches in tight locations
- makes it possible to cut close to the main stem
Advantages of Continuously Variable Grip Width Adjustment:
- extends the life of the blade, because wear can be compensated for by adjusting the grip width
- adjustable to the user's hand size
The 8.107 model features an inwardly curved handle for small and medium hand sizes.
Suitable for fruit growing, horticulture, forestry, viniculture, tree nurseries, and roses/flowers.
All parts are all separately available, can be easily replaced, and can be purchased individually.
- Blade: LO-8001/B
- Anvil (base) with screw: LO-8002
- Spring: LO-6003
- Set spare parts in a blister: LO-8007