Bundle and save on quality pruners
It's the best of all Original LÖWE pruning shears with anvil technology, bypass geometry, closer-to-the-stem pruning, and a continuously adjustable handle width.
High-Performance Efficient Pruning
Original LÖWE 10 Anvil Pruner is a high-performance anvil pruner that has an outstanding cutting capacity of up to 30 mm, giving you a much longer lifespan than standard bypass pruners. Crafted with innovative technology closer-to-the-stem pruning and a comfortable handle grip, this incredible tool provides superior performance to any other pruning shear on the market today.
Features: Original LÖWE 10 Anvil Pruner
- Corrosion protection, and rust prevention with a nonstick coating
- High-quality treated steel
- 1" (30mm) Cutting Diameter
- Suitable for use with even the most difficult wood
- Suitable for those who are either right and left-handed
- Made in Germany
Original LÖWE 10 Anvil Pruner has an outstanding cutting power of up to Ø 30 mm.
It's the best of all Original LÖWE pruning shears with anvil technology, bypass geometry, closer-to-the-stem pruning, and a continuously adjustable handle width for comfort.
Anvil Technology and Bypass Geometry:
This innovative model combines the advantages of anvil technology and bypass geometry for durable, robust construction, slim, and tapered design.
Outstanding Cutting Capacity Of Branch Diameters Up To Ø 30 MM:
Due to the Original LÖWE 10 Anvil Pruner’s innovative and timeless design, the cutting diameter capacity is 30 mm, which also optimizes its power transmission. This makes it an acceptable alternative to loppers for branches up to 30mm in trees, plants and more.
Closer to the Stem Pruning:
With its off-center positioned blade, this model enables pruning closer to the stem. Furthermore, the blades' bypass geometry prevents clippings from slipping out. The slim, tapered design also helps with cutting branches in narrow and hard-to-reach areas.
Advantages of Continuously Variable Grip Width Adjustment:
- Extends the life of the blade: This is because wear can be compensated for by adjusting the grip width.
- Adjustable to the user's hand size: Comfortable to use for anyone, small or large and whether they are right or left-handed.
The Original LÖWE 10 Anvil Pruner 10.107 model features an inwardly curved handle for medium and large hand sizes. The Original LÖWE 10 Anvil Pruner is suitable for fruit growing, forestry, horticulture, viniculture, tree nurseries, and roses/flowers.
All parts are all separately available, can be easily replaced, and can be purchased individually.
- Blade: 10.001/B
- Anvil (base) with screw and sleeve: 10.002/B
- Spring with screw and nut: 1.003
- Pair of handles: 1.004/07
- Bolt with sleeve and nut: 1.005
- Fastener: 1.009