The Original LÖWE Anvil Pruner 1.104
The Original LÖWE Anvil Pruner is the worldwide original standard fixed anvil pruning shear since 1923. It is still the popular standard model and has flexible for use in many different applications. The 1.104 model features a standard handle for medium and large hand sizes.
Bundle and save on quality pruners
Timeless Design: Original LÖWE Anvil Pruners
It was the Original LÖWE Anvil Pruner 1 which established the Original LÖWE brand and the anvil design – a drawing cut against a fixed base plate. It later became world famous. The Original LÖWE Anvil Pruner 1 has timeless and reliable capabilities, which make it useful in practically any situation. Its design is extremely robust, making it a worldwide classic choice for viticulture, fruit growing, and horticulture.
Features: Original LÖWE Anvil Pruners
- Innovative and timeless design for pruning since 1923
- 25mm diameter slicing ability on branches and stems
- High-quality treated steel
- Flexible and robust design for people who are either left or right-handed
- Replaceable blades and parts to extend service life
- Made in Germany for the utmost product quality
Original LÖWE Anvil Pruner 1 is the worldwide original standard fixed anvil pruning shear since 1923.
The 1.104 model features a standard handle for medium and large hand sizes.
This highly durable and robust pruner is suitable for fruit growing, horticulture, tree pruning, and forestry.
- This heavy-duty model stands for the foundation of the Original LÖWE principle—drawing cut against a fixed anvil—famous all over the world.
- It is the standard LÖWE model that brought popularity to the brand for being resilient and adaptable to any needs, from its years of dependability. It is tested countless times and successfully established itself against other major tool brands in the market.
- With a maximum length of 21cm, it is very comfortable to hold on to and easy to grip through its compact dimension and diameter.
- All parts are separately available, can be easily replaced, and can be purchased individually for the Original LÖWE Anvil Pruner 1.
All parts are all separately available, can be easily replaced, and can be purchased individually.
- Blade: 1001/B [add links]
- Anvil base: 1002
- Spring with screw and nut: 1003
- Bolt with sleeve and nut: 1005
- Screws with sleeve for anvil: 1006, and
- Set spare parts: 1007