Bundle and save on quality pruners
Anvil Loppers With More Versatility & Power for Your Landscaping
Original LÖWE 22 Anvil Loppers combine the advantages of anvil and bypass loppers, making them the best around. The curved blade helps make the cut smoother and easier on the plant while retaining the increased cutting power of the anvil lopper stop. Like other Original LÖWE products, they are quality built in Germany and are easy to take care of. They come in a variety of lengths to handle your landscaping needs: 50cm, 65cm, and 80cm.Easy cutting, even without leverage.
- Maximum handle-opening angle of 90°.
- PTFE-coated against corrosion and reduces friction for easier user operation.
- No slipping out of clippings.
- Low Upkeep: Minimal maintenance required.
- Anvil Pruning Power: For easier cutting.
- Durable build making it ideal for harder and tougher woods
These loppers are suitable for fruit growing, horticulture, forestry, viniculture, and tree nurseries.
The LO-22.050 has a length of 50 cm.
Specifications & Replacement Parts: Original LÖWE 22 Anvil Loppers (50cm)
All parts are all separately available, can be easily replaced, and can be purchased individually.
- Blade: LO-22.001
- Anvil/base: LO-22.002
- Bearing in a blister (incl bolt, nut, locking plate and screw): LO-20.005
- Closing caps: LO-20.008
- Pair of handle tubes: LO-20.011/50
- Screws for handle tubes (4 pieces): LO-20.012
- Anvil lever: LO-22.013
The Original LÖWE 22.050 Anvil Loppers are made in Germany to ensure exceptional build quality.